Pages

August 19, 2013

Mini handheld sewing machine

 At first glance, you might think that this is a stapler? But it come with thread and needle.  It is actually a mini handheld sewing machine. Since  I do not have a sewing machine at home, this might come in handy to fix that tiny hole in my pants.


Instruction: Set up your desired thread color according to the instruction given on the box. Lift up the cloth fastening plate and put the cloth under it. Start threading by pressing the machine up and down.

This is how it looks like after threading.  I have tried on some of clothing but I find it difficult to control and the thread will come off after sewing.  Personally, I think it is not as useful as it claims to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...