Pages

August 31, 2013

Accessories organiser

 Do you have problem finding your pair of earring or necklace to match your outfit? I do, sometimes I have even forgotten that I have that pair of earrings. So I started my search for an accessories organizer.


The first time I came across this accessories organizer was in Takashimaya and it was really expensive.  It was also recommended in the show "Ladyfirst Singapore (女人我最大新加坡)"。 Recently, I saw it again on the internet selling at S$12.90 and I couldn't resist anymore. So I've decided to get one in Black.  It came in Pink as well.
There are 10 pockets of various sizes to fit in your earrings, rings or even bracelets. Each pocket is quite big which can fit in 2 pairs of earrings.

At the other side,  you can hang your necklaces or even watches. There are 14 loops of which 7 of them are detachable with velcro.

I can now see all my accessories at one glance and is so much easier to search for them now. Take note that it does not come with the hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...