Pages

September 04, 2013

Airfryer

When it comes to cooking, I am a noob.  Especially when I need to do deep frying, I was so afraid of the hot oil splattering on me.  So when everyone is raving about the Philip Airfryer.  It really got me interested to know more about the product.

I started enquiry around the electrical store like Best Denki and Courts.  They even have demo on how to operate the machine and what it can cook, etc. Finally I've decided to give it a try and was recommended by one of the Best denki staff to get it in the upcoming roadshow.


This was what I lugged back from the roadshow.  It was really a good deal selling at S$249.  I think this was probably the cheapest I've seen so far. 


It comes with free gifts such as baking tray, a set of Philip's flask and cups and a can opener.

A closer look of the free gift - Philip's water flask and 2 cups.


These were some of the food I have cooked using the airfryer.
Roti prata with sausage

Carrot cake

Rosti


Chicken cutlet

 Although it indicates that no oil needed, I think the food taste better with a bit of oil so that it is not so dry. Overall, I am very satisfied with the product as there is minimal cleaning and food is healthier too.


It is also very easy to operate, all you need to do is set the temperature and time. Even my 11 years daughter is able to fry the frozen gyoza for her tea break. It is crispy on the outside and juicy in the inside.  So what more can we ask for. 

Philips Airfryer
Bought at Best Denki
S$249

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...