Pages

September 11, 2013

Camera for Children

My kids love to take pictures.  However, if I were to let them use my camera, they might not be able to handle it with care and might cause damage to the expensive gadget.  So I got them their own camera instead (cheaper version of course)!

This is a kid's camera with princess print that is so sweet for your princess at home. Unlike most kid's camera, this one really works and can take real pictures.

The back view of the camera includes the power button, frame selection button as well as the usb port. You can backup the photos into the computer via usb connection.


It comes with 24 different frames to choose from - 6 from each theme of cars, disney, princess & toy story.

My kids will bring the camera to all occasions such as friend's birthday parties and school's learning journey.  Their friends would usually get excited and fascinated by this gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...