Pages

December 21, 2013

Saveur

My friend brought me to Saveur @ purvis street on a Friday evening.  It was super long queue and no reservation is allowed.  There must be something unique about this restaurant that is attracting the crowd.  

Saveur served french cuisine at an affordable price.  Their main course is priced below $20 whereas the premium one at $24.90.  No wonder everyone is queuing to get in.


Foie Gras at $9.90


Saveur's pasta $4.90


Beef short rib braised in red wine $16.90

Pan-seared sea bass at $14.90

Duck Confit at $12.90


Creme Brulee


 Chocolate and hazelnut $7.90

The taste and presentation is really good for the price we are paying.  However, the portion is really small since it is french cuisine. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.  

By the way, Saveur has opened another outlet at Far East Square.  I walked past the other day on Friday night and there wasn't any queue at all.  Maybe I should go there instead.

Saveur
5 Purvis Street
Talib Court #01-04
Singapore 188584

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...