Pages

December 24, 2013

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine - Mini Me

I have long wanted to buy a coffee machine but I always find it too expensive.  However, as I was doing my grocery shopping at Cold Storage the other day, I came across this promotion, purchase S$30 in a single receipt and get the latest model of Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine - Mini Me at only S$139. Original price is S$199.

I was so tempted but I did not buy on the spot as I was thinking of doing my research at other electrical stores such as Best Denki, since I have a S$50 voucher. In the end, Best Denki does not even carry this model. And the other model are more expensive than this.

With no surprise, I went back the next day to purchase this cute little machine. I purchased 3 boxes of the capsules to make up the $30 purchase and get to buy the coffee machine at a great price.

This machine comes with 0.8 litre water tank which can make up to 3 cups depending on the type of beverage you made. It is automatic as in you just need to select the level of pressure which are indicated on the capsules, choose it hot or cold (as in room temperature), and the beverage will be dispensed and stopped automatically. It also comes with 6 free capsules in the box which includes Cappuccino, latte macchiato and espresso. By the way, only black color is available for this promotion. 

So far, I am very satisfied with this machine.  It is very easy to operate and clean as well. It also take up very small space since it is rather small. However, it will splatter abit when dispensing the  beverage if you are not using a tall cup.

As for the taste, it does have a strong milky taste since it is using milk powder instead of fresh milk. But I am fine with it.  I am so going to buy more other flavors to try now.


Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee machine - Mini Me
S$139 purchase with purchase
Cold Storage
Promotion until 2 Jan 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...